Sims 3 Cheat Codes
This list is not at all exhaustive!
In order to access the prompt to enter any of the following codes: Press Cntr+Shift+C.
Press enter after typing in your code to activate it. Do not use the brackets or quotes - those are to note a variable.
Codes and Effects
- "testingcheatsenabled true" - Allows for other cheats including shift-click cheats so if you are only giving your household a few extra funds or resetting sims you can also do...
- "testingcheatsenabled false" to turn it off again.
- "rosebud" or "kaching" - Gives your sims household 1000 simoleons.
- "familyfunds (lastname of sim family) [amount]" - Gives the amount to the named sim family.
- "resetsim (simsfirstname simslastname)" - Resets a sims that gets stuck.
- "resetsim *" - resets all sims in town (for extreme cases like the pathing bugs in Isla Paradiso
- "Moveobjects on/off" - allows you to move anything around.
- "ConstrainFloorElevation False/True" - Changes the limitations on floor elevation (very useful for building).
- "PlaceFriezes on/off" - allows for easier placement of foundations if restrained by already placed floor tiles.
Hints: Hold down the "Alt" key when placing objects to allow for free placement. Also, the ConstrainFloorElevation can be used to create bridges, underground garages and more.
Turning it on an off makes for some interesting structures (just make sure your sim can actually use them.)